Register an eGeoffrey Account
By registering an account with our eGeoffrey Portal, you can access a number of services with a single username and password.
For example, you can get access to our Forum, access remotely your local eGeoffrey instance via our Cloud Gateway and many more. If you already have an account on our forum, you are ready to go, no need to register again.
To register an account you need to go through the following steps:
- Go to https://www.egeoffrey.com and click on the button "Login/Register" at the top of the screen.
- Since you don't have an account yet, click on the "Sign Up" link at the bottom of the page
- Pick up a username, enter your email address and a password and click on the "Continue" button
- You will need to verify your email address before logging in: click on the link received by email
- Leverage your accounts for accessing our services. The credentials will be always the same
Forgot your Password
In case you forgot your password or simply you want to change it, follow the steps above and in the login screen click on the "Forgot Password" link.